Friday, May 17, 2013

On May 15, 2013

It has been a while since I cut myself, Maybe two months, and thats extremely good for me. I went from cutting myself once or more a day to two months. Well on that day (It was two days ago) something came over me. I was angry at myself for a reason I'm still not sure of but then again when you have depression you're not sure of anything anymore. So my anger overcame my body and became a sadness, I became full of emotions. I was angry, upset, and confused. You can guess what happened next, I started cutting again, on my right thigh, but this time instead of it being cuts in my leg I carved a word, The word was ALONE because currently thats how I feel. Alone. And now I broke my promise to myself. Now those two months of no cuts mean nothing until I can get that far again but right now that feels Impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment